TRIAL iLESSON REGISTRATION
(*Please fill up all fields (boxes) marked with an asterisk (*) to send form successfully.)
HOW DO JOIN MY LIVE iCHAT?
INSTRUCTIONS To Get on Live iChat:
1) download Hangouts on Air on separate device or on your computer by clicking on the Webinar image for the direct link there. (*this link only works if you have previously already signed onto Hangouts)
2) *Important:: you MUST sign into Hangouts on Air using your gmail account, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org and enter your password (englishiexcel) for your gmail.
3) wait for invitation to join Video iChat from email@example.com
4) accept invitation to join Live video iChat with iTutor
How Do I Sign In to Complete a Ted Ed Video Lesson?
- Type http://ed.ted.com/ into your browser address (URL) field OR just click on the active Ted-Ed link.
- Sign into your account with your assigned email address (*for Trial lessons, please use firstname.lastname@example.org with password: englishiexcel (all lowercase letters))
- Click on “Watch” to view the video
- Click on “Think” to begin your iLessons
- Click “Save” to save your answer and have it reviewed.
Part 1: First and foremost, a very warm welcome to you! Let's play a little "Grammar Game" and "Getting to Know You" video and complete the Three Diagnostic Tests by clicking on the link to get you there:
*FOR PAID REGISTERED (Foundation) STUDENTS ONLY:
iListen Week 2/3
Click above to listen to the delightful story of Timothy and Muffet Chapter 1.
Questions (text) for Listening Comprehension Timothy and Muffet Chapter 1 (Please Click on title for document.)
PLEASE USE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW FOR YOUR ANSWERS.
(*P.S. It would be helpful for you to compose your answer in another note-taking application that allows you to save while you edit your answers. When you have your final answers, you may copy, paste & send them via this form.)