Getting in Touch
Our registered Head Office is based in Singapore and we have international main centres in New South Wales, Australia and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
EnglishiExcel's Head Office:
Blk 5000K #18-46
Marine Parade Road
Whatsapp: +61 449 882 888 (Australia)
REGISTRATION & GENERAL QUESTIONS
1. When can I enrol for a course?
You can enrol anytime using the online registration form.
2. Who can register for the PSLE course?
The PSLE courses are meant basically for those in Primary 4, 5 & 6. You are welcome to enrol your child at the Pr 2 or Pr 3 level as long as you feel that your child is motivated and happy to take on a challenging course.
3. Who can register for the Secondary GCE 'O' Level course
The 'O' Level courses are meant for those preparing to take the GCE 'O' level examinations. Students from Secondary 1 upwards in both Express and Normal streams can register.
4. Who can register for the Advanced IP & IB course?
The Advanced IP & IB course is meant for students to improve their language proficiency at the pre-university level. All secondary students from the Normal, Express, IP & IB stream can register.
5. Can I have a refund once I have started the course?
No, there will be no refunds once you have started the course.
6. Can I do a make-up tutorial if I miss the last one?
We suggest that you attend every tutorial that you have been enrol. In extenuating circumstances, we do allow students to do make up lessons but you have to wait for the Module to be repeated so that you can join in the tutorial that you missed.
7. Must I hand in my online assignments on time?
Yes, otherwise your assignments won't be marked.
8. Can my parents, siblings or friends join in the tutorials?
The tutorials are meant only for the registered students.
9. Will my parent (or I) get a Progress Report at the end of the course?
Yes, a Progress Report will be emailed.